All in a twist

First read about it in Frivole's blog.
Then she posted her Eureka moment, hurray!
Fox commented that she got it by accident.
Then Frivole is all confused again, hah!
Michelle did it with the long and skinny.
And Louine thought she only need the needle for it.
And I am still in a twist.


Before your mind wanders away, here is what the buzz is all about.
Ever since Frivole wrote about the interlocking rings from Karen Cabrera's video, I have been trying to get my rings to do just that.  After the 9th attempt I still can't see it coming......  urggggghhh .......  I know I said nine attempts but these three are the only one close enough.  That last ring really did me in!

Comments

  1. Yay! I can see this will work. I think I'll give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definitely a buzz going on! For me the excitement is about being able to use a shuttle to do this, rather than the needle. I do know how to needle tat, but I can't t use the 'fine' ones that Rachel (Pine Woods) uses.
    Karen has shown us that we CAN use the shuttle for these rings. I am now anxious to try this, although I think I would rewind the shuttle for the last ring. I'm not adept at finger tatting. Also, Karen uses the reverse Riego tatting method, but I use 'slip and slide.' Of course, it doesn't matter here.

    I think you're doing just fine, and you'll have it mastered in no time! Hope I do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two on the right look okay to me Jon! What's wrong with them? Definitely one to heat up the brain cells though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think jyou have got it, I have not had time to try it yet,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it