Celebrations 3X

Eid Mubarak to my Muslim friends.  

May the month of Ramadhan that has passed been a month of fulfillment for the body and soul, and we emerge a better person from it.

And by coincidence,  today is also my birthday! he he he . . . .

The third reason for the celebration is for all Malaysians, Happy Merdeka Day on 31st August.  This year is the 54th year of independence for Malaysia.

This being a blog on tatting, I will leave you with a picture of the completed tatted star that I started a few posts previously.
Tatted in size 20 Yarnplayer's Fuchsia HDT.
The finished size of the star, point to point across, is about 20cm or 8 inches

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Jon! The finished star looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon! That star is beautiful! You do such beautiful work.
    Happy Birthday to YOU!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is a terrific year for you.

    Love the star - really pretty, as are all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. best wishes 3X
    Happy Birthday Jon, may you have many more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Your star is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Jon!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three special reasons to be enjoyed.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your star is so beautiful! What pattern are the triangels? Is it your own?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning star! Great Job and Happy Celebrations 3x!

    ReplyDelete
  10. życzę radości i pomyślności, dużo zdrowia
    pozdrowienia z Polski/Poland

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an absolutely gorgeous star!!! :)
    Happy Birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today is also my mother's birthday. I hope you have a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Eid Mubarak & Happy Belated Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, I hope you have a lovely day,

    Beautiful star and lovely colour, your designs are so beautiful.

    Happy Eid Mubarak

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday and today, I have managed to clear all my back logged reading. By the way, I love the star or maybe because of the color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it