I've been Tagged ! .... Twice

.. by Laura and Gina and Yoonie-at-home (Mel)

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Does that mean I have to list my 7 twice? I think I'll just do it once

Here goes:

1. About tatting - I first learned tatting in 1968 (yes, that long ago) but I did for only two years because my tatting buddy moved to a different school after that and I lost interest. I took it up again 36 years later and couldn't stop after I 'met' all you nice people.

2. I am a tea-drinker and couldn't start the day without my first cup - blame that on the years that I spent in England.

3. I am picky when shopping for stuff. I can spend hours at the shops but still come back with nothing. That is why I don't go shopping much.

4. I have a soft spot for books and crafts, especially needlecraft, and I wish I have all the money in the world to indulge in these.

5. I love flowers and plants and gardens but the grassy spot at my house is still a mess.

6. I love my school buddies from more than 30 years ago, they have been great support to me all these years.

7. None of my children is showing any interest in tatting. I don't know who I am going to pass down this craft to, sob.. sob.. :-(

And I am tagging -

1. Wendy
2. Melissa
3. Barbara

Comments

  1. Hi Jon! I've already been tagged so I'll link back to you in that post!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jon... I really like ur page... can i tag you too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us. I am really enjoying learning more about my friends. I have no one to whom I can hand down my craft either. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it