New look, new name

I started this blog for the purpose of the 25 motif challenge, hence the word 'tatting' in the original name. But I do other thread-related crafts as well, so I decided to expand this blog to talk about other things that I do sometimes that relate to working with threads and yarns. To reflect this, I have decided to change the name of the blog - but the URL link is still the same.

(This may not be the final layout - I am still toying with other ideas, so you may get see some changes to it later)

And for starters, currently I am working on a crochet tablecloth for my big dining table. This is going to be long project. After doing some calculations, this tablecloth will take me about 5 months to complete at the rate I am going now. Here is what I have completed so far.


Progress pics will be shown from time to time. And to see how far I've done, there is a progress chart in the sidebar.

Comments

  1. Let me be the first to congratulate you on a new beginning! :) Great blog and even greater name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BJ. You have always been supportive and encouraging. You are a treasure as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cloth well done, I like the new you.
    Happy New year
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it