2nd try of the Daisy Heart

I have made a second try of the daisy heart, but only half of it is done so far, and it looks like this.

I have changed the split ring into using simple rings and chains design. Now I think it looks more like a heart.

And with some computer magic, this is what it will look like when completed .. correction .. what I hope it will look like after I'm done with it. And the blue and white together look rather sweet, I think.


Now, the only thing I have to think of is how to do the tip of the heart. I might try either of two ways -
- continue with the ring-and-chain with maybe a thrown ring at the end, or
- make another daisy, but a smaller one this time.
Oh. never mind ..... I think I'll try both ways.

Comments

  1. The heart design is looking good, would like to see it once you've tackled the tip of the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tatting is awesome. Is there a possibility that would share your pattern? I would love to try my hand at it. I can't do split rings yet and rings and chains are right up my alley. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it